*

glad that i've found u =)

Tally!! i miss u so!!


Tally(p/s: yea, he got a name) was my favorite mechanical pencil since high school years, but he got disappeared middle of nowhere for quite a long time. i search high and low but he was no where to be found.

i though i've lost him since then =(


without realizing, finally i found Tally 2day, i was so thrilled.

All this while , Tally basically he was playing hide and seak with me
and hide in my pink bag pack,
which i carry to college every single day =)


p/s: most of my belonging have a name=)
i'll call 'em baby if they doesnt have any
objects have feelings to okay....



special note for my dear Eunice..
happy birthday!!!! hope u enjoy ur special day although u're far away from home=)
i tried to sms you but could be delivered ._.
so i've sent u greeting via face book instead ._.

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP