*

short update

My family came back to Malacca at friday, i bet they are eating n shopping rite nw.. while i cant even join them as so u know my dead line is near.. i've been starring at the computer at least 15+ hours a day for almost a month now.. but my work are heading to no where..


although spent most of my time in front of the computer, but i x manage to blog. (i'll spend almost half of my day to create a post.. slow? i know)

i even forget to sign in msn ._. but at least i on my fb all da time ><"

frankly, i miss my blogging moments.. I miss my colour pencils and my drawing block..
Bloggy, i will come back to you during christmas :)

* i try not to think too much,
all i wanna care is my assignments.

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP