i felt defeated.
sorry i let u down.
mayb i should just in the corner
with my blanket.
to anyone who still visit my blog until this point..
i'm touched.. seriously.
mayb you should let me know who u are?
i'm just not being me
i will spend my whole month of July on you, my dear blog. blame me for not a good multithinker.. i wanted to focus on my assignment. which means my life is about nothing expect assignment. and i don want to talk about anything related to assignment to you.
pastel rainbowwwwwwwwish.. haha!
sometimes i believe end of the world really do exist.. its not a one day thing . but is happening slowly; day by day.
since i was in middle high, i felt someone is controling me sometimes. The internet line went down i have something important but i was loitering around the web instead, Then the line was back to normal when i really really need it (for assignments or any emergency stuffs i guess?) or is the time to rest and i've done what i suppose to do. lappie got sick for the 1st time ( almost 4 years old) UNTIl when i got a spare one to use.
sometimes there is things i dont what it to happen which is not under my control turns out is what i was actually hopping for.
Although everything went upside down, or i screw anything up, I might feel insecure, worthless, my mood sometimes down, things dont go what i wanted it to be;
things eventually went back in place..
u might think i made this up, or is just pure coinsidence
but i'm very grateful anything that happend to me.
so, to tat invincible someone.. thankyou!! xD
ok, i'm done mumbling :D
halieeee.. i know its you.. haha! i'm not sure though. because tat time might be my mid break
i have no idea.. seriously :/
- i’m loud.
- i’m obnoxious.
- i’m sarcastic.
- i’m cocky.
- i cry easily.
- i have a bad temper.
- for the most part i don’t like people.
- i’m easy to get along with.
- i have more enemies than friends.
- i’ve smoked.
- i’ve smoked weed.
- i drink coffee.
- i clean my room daily.
- i wear makeup.
- i wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- i wear contacts.
- i wear glasses.
- i have braces.
- i change my hair colour often
- i straighten my hair often
- i have a piercing
- i have small feet
- i’m in a relationship now.
- i’m single.
- i’m crushin’.
- i’m in love.
- i’m always scared of being hurt.
- an ex has physically abused me at least once.
- i’ve told someone i loved them when i didn’t.
- i’ve told someone i didn’t love them when i did.
- i’ve been in love more than two times.
- i believe in love at first sight.
- i believe lust is more important than love.
- i have a best friend.
- i have at least ten friends.
- i’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- i’ve beaten up a friend.
- i’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- i can trust at least five people with my life.
- i’ve been on a plane.
- i’ve been on a train.
- someone close to me has died.
- i’ve taken a taxi.
- i’ve taken a city bus.
- i’ve taken a school bus.
- i’ve gone bungee jumping.
- i’ve made a speech.
- i’ve been in some sort of club.
- i’ve won an award.
- i’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
- i’ve been in a physical fight
- i listen to r&b.
- i listen to country.
- i listen to pop.
- i listen to techno.
- i listen to rock.
- i’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until i hate it.
- i hate the radio.
- i download music.
- i buy cd’s.
- i spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- i watch soap operas daily.
- i’m in love with days of our lives.
- i’ve seen and liked the o.c.
- i’ve seen and liked one tree hill.
- i’ve seen and like americas next top model.
- i’ve seen and like popular.
- i’ve seen and like 24.
- i’ve seen and liked csi.
- i’ve seen and like everwood.
- i get along with both of my parents.
- my biological parents are still together.
- i have at least one brother.
- i have at least one sister.
- i have at least one step brother/sister.
- i have at least one half brother/sister.
- i’ve been kicked out of the house.
- i’ve ran away from my home.
- i’ve sworn at my parents.
- i’ve made my parents cry.
- i’ve lied to my parents.
- i’ve lied to my parents about where i am.
- i’ve lied to my parents about what i’m doing.
- i’ve lied to my parents so i’d be allowed out.
- i’ve walked out when i’ve been grounded.
- i’ve been brown.
- i’ve had streaks.
- i’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- i’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- i’ve been blonde.
- i’ve had black.
- i’ve been red.
- i’ve been light brown.
- i’ve been medium brown.
- i’ve been blue/green.
- i’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- i use conditioner.
- i’ve used silk therapy.
- i’ve used hot oil treatments.
- i’ve curled my hair.
- i’ve straightened my hair.
- i’ve ironed my hair.
- i’ve braided my hair.
- i’ve yelled at a teacher.
- i’ve been suspended.
- i’ve had an in-school suspension.
- i’ve been sent to the principals office.
- i’ve walked out of class.
- i’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- i’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- i’ve cheated on a test.
- i’ve failed a test.
- i’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- i’ve failed art.
- i’ve failed p.e.
- i’ve failed math.
- i’ve failed science.
- i’ve failed another class.
- a teacher has called my parents.
wake up, stare at the ceiling wondering what i have to do for the day. :/