TEN THINGS I WANT TO SAY TO TEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT NOW
1. Thank you for making me the luckiest girl on the earth, You always give the best your girls but i dont think i give the best to you. Sorry for letting you down sometimes especially when i was still a , or show my temper and you still try to cheer me up patiently. Being supportive on my decisions whether is good or bad.. i know i'm not a good daughter, But at least i made u proud at least once, which makes feel i've accomplish something big in my life :)
2. Although you nag alot, but i know u love your jakuns and we love you too!! you have the best jokes and a strong though mama inside out. We respect and admire u much *love*
3. Dear you, although sometimes u get my nerves and we somehow "quarrel" but i know this is the way we communicate and makes us got closer. Nomatter how annoy you are, but your caring side are unbeatable. you always been a big sister to me :)
4. Dear you, although it just few years i known you, but somehow we like able to read each other mind which makes me like known you for my whole life. Although we seldom contact each other, i might not be that significant in your life anymore. but you always be my greatest sayang ;)
5 Dear you, be and think positive, and things will fall into place. u are always beautiful, trust me ;)
6. Dear you, thank you for making me realize positive things in everything.Although sometimes you're mood is down but u always shine and never fails to cheer everyone up, esp our kakis. Your hair-scrubbing annoys me sometimes but somehow i feel warm and good inside :D
7. Dear you, i cant deny you play a great impact of my life . Ruining them or making them interesting, do things that i unexpected to do. but as days goes, thought i know you well, but all i've realise you are just like a mirror, reflecting to one's what they wanna see and makes me actually believe there is someone actually understands me and making me feel special. and its nice for awhile infact was more than 3 years . say me blunt, just realise you're actually do the same to everyone else. Worst thing is i'm nothing but a cat starching pole. As a friend this used to hurt me.. A.L.O.T . Deny it if you want to . because i able to get over it and move on . i'm grateful we still contact each other one word or two :)
8. Dear you, you always say you're unwanted, and used to tell me be careful, and i deserve much better guy which I think its odd but i didn't care much, as i took it as a joke,but surprisingly you always stuck in my head lately. but i choose to remain silent as i'm not sure about myself , moreover i bet u have someone else.
9. Dear you, you , you , you, you you and you!!!miss you guys knocking at the door and intrudes each other room although we are busy with our assignments and shout HI and BYE at the walkway. hang out together, talk and laugh. thanks for making my hostel life soo memorable. my best hostel life ever :)
10. SCREW YOU!! . i know u're great.. but dont think you are hell of grand..many ppl are way better than you do.
and Dear you, you , you , you , you ,you , you , you you , you , you you , you , you you , you , you and you..i miss youuuu..i miss tuitions and i miss high school years :(
Mind are stuck with assignment stuffs. brainstorming for good ideas are killing me. So pardon me for being a ninja and disappear time to time and unable to update frequently.. . Post this just to let you know my blog still alive. Who knows i might ninja again.. haha!
>> Sunday, August 29, 2010 – thoughts
This is my typography tutorial class exercise.. tracing lesson.. haha! i dont mind learn AI all over again .. because i just love this software .. like how i love my chocolate milk.
Although i'm not a beginner (nor an expert) but i did learnt something about AI which i didnt even know about which didnt being thought previously.
btw, about the picture, just play around the shapes with the pathfinder tools and the transparency tool, and of course the drop shadow from the stylized tool, in case you are just wondering. haha.
pardon for the mumble jumble.. maybe i was highly over dosed with milo drink with extra cocoa..
oh ya, the lion design wasnt mine, but the background was :D hahah!
its nice to be a noob sometimes.. hahah!
i just realised i miss someone
who no one expect i will actually miss..
yea.. its you.. dont deny.. is really you.
-a little confession of mine-
>> pop up at 12:37 AM |
Did not go anywhere because i have so much to do and my head still floating. Nose is stuffing, legs are freezing, throat is aching. Make me feel so bad of myself for being so unproductive for this weekend and drink 6 mug of milo perday to keep me warm..satisfied.. and happy..lol. Watch tv and youtube not because i'm free but for the sake of inspiration, or maybe that is one of my excuse for escaping assignments
speaking of which, thinking idea or brainstorming is the hardest process when starting an assignments. have to think something SPECIAL, UNIQUE, IMPRESSIVE can be very tiring. But when we think our idea was a big wooh la-la, doesn't means the lecturer will have the same wooh la-la in their mind, which drag me into the drain.
>> pop up at 3:55 PM |
she left my dad and never come back.
In case you're wondering which cat, or u might forget. This is the little fur ball i'm talking about.
The little fur ball, who purr and meow, turn up n down just to get one's attention (esp human with food..haha!) leave after her few weeks' stay. It was more than a month ago. My dad think might be the night guard who give her a new home. I think its kinda make sense as the poor lonely guard patrol all alone at nite, or mayb little meow had find a new home for herself where she can find better left overs than my dad could ever offer?
I post any stuffs regardless when they happen and i dont feel "out-dated". Just depends whether i have the mood to talk about it or not..that's my style i guess :P
purr me, if we ever meet again :)
comes and go,
left are photos.
>> pop up at 6:49 AM |
sinking and dreaming, in my hair
if u did actually realise, i love to draw character with thier eye closed its beacause i'm lazy to draw the eyes.. nah , that's isnt really the reason. haha .
Anyway, millions of amazing ideas and dream played in our head,
but when we open our eyes, reality struck ins and kill most the dreams we dream.
Is not reality or what so ever standing in our way,
but we ourself standing in our own way.
closing my eyes is like keeping my hopes and dreams
protect'em and seal them tightly
because i'm still learning to get out from my way.
i'm a big bulky stone, i know.
>> pop up at 7:00 AM |
>> Saturday, August 7, 2010 – whining
i'm superduper insecure,
as a human being,
about almost everything
dont ask me what's goin on because i just dont know where to begin with.
i was sooooooo insecure until there is no picture or what so ever images for tis post.
drink 2 cups of choc milk in every meal,
buy mc flurry or mc sundae when stop by in any mc restaurant.
craving for ice blended, esp mocha or mint.
this is sad.. i know.
guess i have to hold on.
i will be fine
>> pop up at 11:09 AM |
>> Monday, August 2, 2010 – thoughts
pardon me, my little brain have limited storage,
leave me no room for scratches and sores that ache.
there are countless of nice wonderful memories to treasure :)
Just read a post from my sister (aka Jakun no.3) 's blog and i couldn't agree more. The girl seems have moved on, or she seems "ok" or "all right". after just being dumped from relationship she is really serious into, but actually she is deeply wounded inside which makes like impossible to heal.
you might think why girls love to act.. its easy,
we are not soft,
we have our own dignity ,
in another words for guys.. its ego.
we dont fall in love easily,
but once we fall,
we fall hard.
p/s: i've never been into a relationship before,
so dont get me wrong..
>> pop up at 3:42 PM |
After attending my convocation at TARC, we started to get busy for my new hostel thingy, (check-in, shift some stuffs of mine to my new "home". Booked a single room intially, but due to some problemo..they forgot to reserve a room for me.. and now single room was fully booked. so i have to stay in a twin room. I will be staying a house with china girls ( one korean girl moved out) and share with a girl from China.. i didnt see this coming as i was mentally prepared for a single room.. i was about to faint or scream (as if i possibly could..haha)
i was soooo down, worries and "what-ifs" keep hitting my head. Dad just pat me and say everything will be just fine. if things didnt turn out well.. go CHANGE ANOTHER ROOM -_-"
When i start staying here, you coudnt imagine how down i was. Mayb i was home sick and "TARC hostel sick".. i think my emo-ness was soo obvious until it really shows in my face or like holding a sign saying "I'M SAD.. I WANNA GO HOME" .. my parents and relatives phone me few times daily just to make sure whether i'm ok and whether get used to the new environment.
My side of the room.
Currently staying with 5 china girls and i'm the only local.Ppl i see around the condo are foreigners around the world, which makes me think i'm a foreigners myself(there is one pakistan girl staying the same block with me offers me help if i need any..weird, i know)
Now i can swim or hit to the gym whenever i want and watch tele (no astro) or standing at the balcony looking the stars or just being busy body, watching ppl walking at he poolside when my broadband was down.. chit chatting with my housemate and hope to polished my "oh so good mandrin" one day .. guess living here isnt that bad :/
My roomate's side of the room.. quite a nice girl, we get along just fine. she is 2 years my junior. did i meantion she LOVES TAYLOR SWIFT songs too!!!!!!She switch off the air cond every morning because she knows i'm shivering :)
Solved my cable-tangle problem.. my idea..yay me!! :D
I was quite grateful and lucky, blessed with clean friendly housemates. I fit in quite fast, although sometimes i dont really understand what they are talking about.
Stuffs on my bed :D
Dajie..is this familiar to you? :P
I consider myself lucky, as i have a very very very clean toilet, kitchen to use (thanks to my housemate, who will knock at one's door and nag if either one of us dont keep the place clean) , but she is a quite friendly person though :)
Today was my 1st week anniversary staying here, and i SURVIVE. Dad was right, everything did goes a-o-kay.
Things didnt really go what i've expected, but it is better than what i've expected.
the problem i have now is.. MY BROADBAND IS A SNAIL (speed light during the dawn).. i was born to face broadband problem.. yeah -_-v
>> pop up at 10:55 AM |