*

My Weekend

Picture 4


Did not go anywhere because i have so much to do and my head still floating. Nose is stuffing, legs are freezing, throat is aching. Make me feel so bad of myself for being so unproductive for this weekend and drink 6 mug of milo perday to keep me warm..satisfied.. and happy..lol. Watch tv and youtube not because i'm free but for the sake of inspiration, or maybe that is one of my excuse for escaping assignments

speaking of which, thinking idea or brainstorming is the hardest process when starting an assignments. have to think something SPECIAL, UNIQUE, IMPRESSIVE can be very tiring. But when we think our idea was a big wooh la-la, doesn't means the lecturer will have the same wooh la-la in their mind, which drag me into the drain.




Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP