1: What is something you’d like to say to your best friend?
2: What is your zodiac sign? Do you read your horoscope?
* Imma Virgo. I read my horoscope but not as often as before
3: What position do you usually sleep in?
* usually fetus or prawn? or face facing up..
4: Do you get into arguments a lot?
* not really . Just don't hit my button
5: What is your favorite hot beverage?
* iced milo~~
6: Who is your favorite Pokémon?
* ninetales n vulpix
7: Name a band you wish more people knew about.
* never shout never. Despite the punk rock look but their song are actually quite nice.
8: What’s something that’s bothering you right now?
* a lot of things.
9: Do you consider yourself an honest person?
10: Are you currently in a relationship?
11: What kind of things could someone expect in a relationship with you?
* understanding n faithful? lol.. I dunno
12: What was your first word?
* I think I was singing in baby language with a so called mic.. Until my parents tot I will be a singer one day lol
13: When was the last time you went on holiday? Where to?
* 2 days in genting.. Last week? Lol
14: Are you a people person?
* depends on my mood and with who.
15: Talk about the last book that you read.
* currently reading "the fault in our stars" outdated? I know haha
16: Random facts about my siblings.
* everyone has temper issue hahahhah
17: Random facts about my friends.
* everyone is around my age lol
18: What is (one of) your favorite poem(s)?
* poems by shel Silverstein. His poems are quirky n witty. The one I remember the most is "mask" and "tusk, tusk"
19: What is something that you can cook really well?
* soup, stir fry vege or oats porridge hahaha
20: What is a hobby that not many people know you do?
* search n listen to sad songs, especially Malay and indo.
21: Do you usually text a people first?
* depends who
22: Tell a ghost story/urban legend.
* most ghost are lonely souls.
23: What’s your favorite kind of soda/pop/whatever you call it?
* those with ice creammm n not so gassy
24: What was something important that someone said to you once?
* "no matter how complicated life gets, don't lose your spark " this really hits me. but I forgot from who. i think is from my unicorn sista
25: Are you a clumsy person?
26: Do you enjoy singing?
* Yess but not good at it lol.
27: Appearance-wise, what’s something that you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
* neat, decent guy, Hair comb slightly to the back or side. ( cuz I'm messy lol.. Speaking of yin n yang) lolol
28: What’s your favorite dinosaur?
* herbivore and friendly T Rex lolol. I like Sauropods too
29: What’s the last thing you regret doing?
* approve that human to stay in the house.
30: Do you try to eat healthy?
* Yess sometimes no
31: What was the last thing you ate?
32: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
* cooking reality tv show lol
33: What size shoes do you wear?
* usually 7 or 8
34: How many books have you read this year?
* 2015? none .. Yet lol
35: Have you ever had detention? Reasoning?
* no .. I'm a good student Lolol
36: What’s your relationship like with you parents?
* parents kind of relationship? Lol
37: How did you meet your best friend?
* fate.. hahhaahahah
38: Do you know how to read music?
* yes l, simple ones though lol
39: What is something you do out of habit?
* I couldn't think of anything
40: Random lyrics. Go~
* I'm not bulletproof, now u know
>> pop up at 6:38 AM |
"I’ve learned that no matter what happens,
or how bad it seems today,
life does go on,
it will be better tomorrow.
I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person
by the way he/she handles these three things:
a rainy day,
and tangled Christmas tree lights.
I’ve learned that regardless
of your relationship with your parents,
you’ll miss them
when they’re gone from your life.
I’ve learned that making a “living”
is not the same thing as making a “life.”
I’ve learned that life sometimes
gives you a second chance.
I’ve learned that whenever
I decide something with an open heart,
I usually make the right decision.
I’ve learned that even when I have pains,
I don’t have to be one.
I’ve learned that every day
you should reach out and touch someone.
People love a warm hug,
or just a friendly pat on the back.
I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.
I’ve learned that people
will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."
good bye and thank you 2014
>> pop up at 12:34 AM |
"...If we are betrayed, we know the words to say; when a loved one dies, we know the words to say. If we want to play the stud or the smart-ass or the fool, we know the words to say. We are all working from the same dog-eared script.”
>> pop up at 10:30 PM |