*

tags

1: What is something you’d like to say to your best friend?
* heyyy....

2: What is your zodiac sign? Do you read your horoscope?
* Imma Virgo. I read my horoscope but not as often as before

3: What position do you usually sleep in?
* usually fetus or prawn? or face facing up.. 

4: Do you get into arguments a lot?
* not really . Just don't hit my button 

5: What is your favorite hot beverage?
* iced milo~~ 

6: Who is your favorite Pokémon?
* ninetales n vulpix

7: Name a band you wish more people knew about.
* never shout never. Despite the punk rock look but their song are actually quite nice.

8: What’s something that’s bothering you right now?
* a lot of things. 

9: Do you consider yourself an honest person?
* quite 

10: Are you currently in a relationship?
* no 

11: What kind of things could someone expect in a relationship with you?
* understanding n faithful? lol.. I dunno 

12: What was your first word?
* I think I was singing in baby language with a so called mic.. Until my parents tot I will be a singer one day lol 

13: When was the last time you went on holiday? Where to?
* 2 days in genting.. Last week? Lol

14: Are you a people person?
* depends on my mood and with who.

15: Talk about the last book that you read.
* currently reading "the fault in our stars" outdated? I know haha 

16: Random facts about my siblings.
* everyone has temper issue  hahahhah

17: Random facts about my friends.
* everyone is around my age lol 

18: What is (one of) your favorite poem(s)?
* poems by shel Silverstein. His poems are quirky n witty. The one I remember the most is "mask" and "tusk, tusk" 

19: What is something that you can cook really well?
* soup, stir fry vege  or oats porridge hahaha 

20: What is a hobby that not many people know you do?
* search n listen to sad songs, especially Malay and indo. 

21: Do you usually text a people first?
* depends who 

22: Tell a ghost story/urban legend.
* most ghost are lonely souls.

23: What’s your favorite kind of soda/pop/whatever you call it?
* those with ice creammm n not so gassy 

24: What was something important that someone said to you once?
* "no matter how complicated life gets, don't lose your spark " this really hits me. but I forgot from who. i think is from my unicorn sista 

25: Are you a clumsy person?
* yes 

26: Do you enjoy singing?
* Yess but not good at it lol.

27: Appearance-wise, what’s something that you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
* neat, decent guy, Hair comb slightly to the back or side. ( cuz I'm messy lol.. Speaking of yin n yang) lolol

28: What’s your favorite dinosaur?
* herbivore and friendly T Rex lolol. I like Sauropods too

29: What’s the last thing you regret doing?
* approve that human to stay in the house. 

30: Do you try to eat healthy?
* Yess sometimes no

31: What was the last thing you ate?
* sandwiches 

32: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
* cooking reality tv show lol

33: What size shoes do you wear?
* usually 7 or 8

34: How many books have you read this year?
* 2015? none .. Yet lol 

35: Have you ever had detention? Reasoning?
* no .. I'm a good student Lolol

36: What’s your relationship like with you parents?
* parents kind of relationship? Lol 

37: How did you meet your best friend?
* fate.. hahhaahahah

38: Do you know how to read music?
* yes l, simple ones though lol

39: What is something you do out of habit?
* I couldn't think of anything  

40: Random lyrics. Go~
* I'm not bulletproof, now u know

Chibimoni  – ( January 25, 2015 at 10:11 PM )  

LOOL!! what Indo song you're listening to?

JLynN  – ( January 26, 2015 at 12:09 AM )  

i got a list of songs man!! hahaah but now currently remember are dutiran debu, sandriwara cinta, masih mencintainya-papinka hahaahhaa ..

Chibimoni  – ( January 27, 2015 at 2:37 PM )  

I like Butiran Debu and Sandiwara Cinta. Hehe...how did you know bout those songs? Do Sabah's radio play them or something? Can try Afgan - Jodoh Pasti Bertemu, Petra Sihombing - Mine and Mocca - I remember. :D

JLynN  – ( February 9, 2015 at 2:03 AM )  

hahaha ok!! i heard before Afgan hahaha. some songs introduced by my friend or i just cough my attention randomly (radio? youtube? hahaa) or in the taxi or supermarkets..hahaha

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP