*

bla

plant


pardon me, my little brain have limited storage,
leave me no room for scratches and sores that ache.
there are countless of nice wonderful memories to treasure :)


Just read a post from my sister (aka Jakun no.3) 's blog and i couldn't agree more. The girl seems have moved on, or she seems "ok" or "all right". after just being dumped from relationship she is really serious into, but actually she is deeply wounded inside which makes like impossible to heal.

you might think why girls love to act.. its easy,

we are not soft,
we have our own dignity ,

in another words for guys.. its ego.




we dont fall in love easily,
but once we fall,
we fall hard.



p/s: i've never been into a relationship before,
so dont get me wrong..
nyahahahhahha

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP