*

i'm young..lol

"Happy birthday girl,

you are already 20 years young"




omg my dad.. his sense of humor in sms is improving..lol!!


Although i dont feel old, but compared those young days, which i really hope my big day is special, Spcially about me. Get bday cake, tons of Warm wishes especially from those who near to my heart. Blow out bday Candles is a big must! Get presents unexpectedly.. and those yadie yada which makes a ultimate dream wonderful bday.. i'm a fairy tale kinda person.. in case u are wondering.. hahah!

bUT as time goes by, all my birthday dreams just fades.. Not being as excited as those days. bascaiily i look forward to festive season more..LOL especially christmas (athought i dont celebrate them..lol)

so ya, i didnt expect much for my bday, so it turns out kinda better than i expected. Get tons of wishes.. i know its just from facebook and facebook have reminder. but frankly i just expect like less than 20 greeting..haha .. at least this make me feel like a celebrality for a day..LOL

my day is kinda normal.. except goin to a fine japese restaurtant, those traditioanl jap atnmostphere makes me hyper.. haha.. and i tried the best bbq-smoke salmon!! those half cooked salmon taste like heaven. hahahha!! stuck on the phones with my luv ones and a birthday song from my SAYAAANGGGGGGG!! :D

that;sall the best gift for my bday.. all are kept in my little heart xD

dont know if u guys noticed, the moon is winking or i mean one star on top of the crescent
moon at 11/9 night (my bday eve)

i know my 20 gonna be special :)

(if isnt.. but i will still make sure its special..LOL!!)



seems some of my vvvvvvip 4got loooooo.. (or mayb dunno? :/)
i dont think u know who u are.. :(((




Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP