*

pail

Usually i wont continue my painting if i dont feel right. Regardless is digital painting or traditional painting, if the initial or the "right feeling of doing the artwork wasn't there anymore. There is no point of completing it. But for this painting of mine, i try to insist myself finish right to the end, but now turn out become one of the painting which i least like right now.

That's what i hate and like about myself. I love to pour all my passion, soul , effort, emotion (bla bla bla) in most of the things i do. But if i dont have the mood or lack of passion on doing it. instead of doing it soullessly. i rather not do.


sometimes i wonder how am i gonna survive. lol.


Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP