*

the land i call my home



frankly speaking, i draw this because i miss drawing animals. those feeling is like me carving for cake or salmon. hahaha..i try to focus on red, blue, yellow and white colours (colours of Malaysia's flag) to show some patriotic spirit in me lol


reminds me those days i always draw twin tower, building or kids in all kind of races, etc during medeka poster competition in my school years; nearly every year. During schooling days, August aka Bulan Kemerdekaan is my fav n busiest month. i always in charge on decorating the classroom, help teacher to decorate some boards around the school hall or corridors, create folio aka scrap book for competition and dont forget those never ending marching (kawad kaki) practice under the hot sun -__- 

Happy Independence Day, Malaysia! i'm proud to be a malaysian speaking rojak, eating rojak lol. hope peace and justice will always be with us :) 


 

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP