*

run

https://www.facebook.com/hidden.rainbow.jean


“Sometimes I think n worry a lot; it really frustrated me. I really don’t know what to do or how to tell anyone how my mind scramble up like into a big tangled string ball; about life , future or anything. Peoplel will think is small patty stuffs I’m stress about. I don’t think any1 will listen n if they really do ; I don’t think they understand. I don’t want to be any burden to people I care; bugging them with my tangled mind. Even now, every word I typed; I think people will judge me how useless, dramatic n emotional I am; included myself. "


*this watercolour painting of mine was inspired by snow golem from the adventure time. that awkward snowman hahah.  i have to say, "thank you" is my fav episode.

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP