*

oh i oh i..



do you think about me? like i think about you


I like when i discover awesome songs which i never heard before but fall in love in the first step the melody came to the ear. Its like treasure hunting, without really discovering them, just listen to them for the first time at random place and random time. One thing i like about my campus is they always aired nice songs, maybe me and the dj from my campus radio station share the same taste of song.

thing are jumbling up lately. its been a bad week (or weeks), but i always remind myself it not a bad life. On the bright-side, things will eventually come around and turn out well (i hope)
i think this is the only thing that makes me happy today.




" i'm not even trying,
but i cant stop smiling"


Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP