*

I will breathe


" Tie a knot in the rope, trying to hold, trying to hold,
But there's nothing to grab so I let go "


i prefer this cover than the original one , much soothing to the ears.
not to mention she change some of the lyrics, makes the song less harsh
me like :D



***

i used to write alot in a post with my bad English grammar.
but now i have nothing much to write. mayb a few words or two,
and still with my bad grammar as companion.
and now here am i,
missing the fun of writing long post.

Chibimoni  – ( September 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM )  

Jlynn...u got deviantart? Btw saw ur YT vid on ur college project...what software did u use? looks cool! :D

JLynN  – ( September 16, 2012 at 8:29 PM )  

u mean my 3d animation? hahha.. thank you~ i use maya and composite in after effect :3 . me dont have deviantart >.<

Chibimoni  – ( September 16, 2012 at 8:54 PM )  

Woot...Have owez wanted to learn that. N then one time install who knows lappie too old n kenot meet the requirement. After effect oso keep crash...(屮ಠ益ಠ)屮

Is it hard? One short animation like u do nid how many week o? Icic...go make bah. If ppl like ur work u can do comission work. Not bad. U workin at game company nao? :)

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP