*

my sayang

requested by her C:

She is one of my close friends during my college years, we know each other through mutual friend and we didnt realize we are actually staying in the same block until the second semester. and she always intrudes in my room with her mp3 players in her hand and we will talk whole day  :3

but she moved out during the second year of diploma (if i'm not mistaken). but she still gives surprise visit once awhile. 

she is the only friend in college i know who is dreamy, will get all excited with high school musical and Taylor Swift, now u can see how much we have in common lol.

hope u are always happy like u do during the pass 3 months :3

jiaming  –   – ( September 25, 2012 at 1:26 PM )  

wooops ! what a compliment ! never thought u took my words so seriously ! i just said so and you ended up completing my portrait ! thankyouuuu sayang <3 haha !!

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP