*

frozen

http://jlynnppg.deviantart.com/art/sisters-432216777

this is my frozen's fanart! i like this movie so much and i adore the sisters. thus i must draw at least one fanart of them. 

in case u didnt know, i am quite crazy about hair. hair plays kinda a big role for me; in my life or in my artwork, is like a girl security blanket, strength, portray one;s characteristic and personality. 

 frozen n brave, tangled, (not forgetting mulan! Ariel ones too.. etc) main characters have fabulous hair. and it is not just for being pretty but to enhance the character personality.

Never underestimate hair, especially girl's hair. they are naturally emotionally attached towards them. pay attention on their hair. they usually tells alot.

Chibimoni  – ( February 21, 2014 at 10:17 PM )  

I LOVE this one! Great colours and love love love the eyes especially the one on the right. Haven't watch this. Hopefully got the chance to do so since mcm everyone give good feedback. Hehe. :D

JLynN  – ( February 22, 2014 at 2:07 AM )  

o maigad! u should watch~~ xD wait for da dvd!! :D

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP