*

christmas project!






i like to collect garbage (wait , they are not garbage they are usable stuffs) hahaha; this month i finally able to fully utilized my "power and ability" to use them to create Christmas decoration. save money , reduce rubbish and whole lots of fun!! so why not? :D (and all of them are recyclable.. so they can be thrown in recycling bin after Christmas.. but maybe i will keep some of them haah) 

for me crafting is always about using things around us. especially those that unused and left idle; everything deserves their time to shine and not end up in the rubbish bin too soon!! so since before i always hesitate to buy lots of new art materials for my crafts but i do invest money on my art tools and my bestfriend is the white school glue!! its always in handy in most of my craftwork. 





Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP