*

paints and me :)


color pencils companies me like forever. Colors always attracts me. Not like others, i'm not really into black or white (as so u know, they are not colors..lol! but i still able to accept white though). Since i was little, drawing and coloring was my favorite homework of them all.


i tell u a secret, which i didn't really tell anyone directly(except that i told to my old bloggie) for some reason i actually tried to give up on drawing once. but luckily it didn't last long and i'm bond with it again :)

I did not regret for choosing Art and design as my future path over science or any "oh-so-great course" which people around me suggested or advised me to pursue in. I know my dad was a little disappointed but i'm grateful that my parents still stand at my side


although i'm not the best or really good at it, at least i know what i really like and love to do :)

eunice =)  – ( January 22, 2010 at 7:37 PM )  

that's a really really nice picture girl!! u rock the place!:D

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP