*

._.


sem break is around corner y'all!!

but one weeny little problem i'll face before sem break is,

i do not know where to balik
(sounds silly, i know -.-)


my mom insists me go back to Sabah while my grandma want me back to Malacca..
sometimes its hard to decide although i know where i wanna balik,
(fyi: i'm orang melaka duduk di sabah -.-)


SITUATION 1
if i want to go back sabah
grandma: "dont go back to sabah lah, come here n pei popo la..i cook nice dishes for u. go back to sdk for what la? also infront of the computer..here also can on9 mah......"


SITUATION 2
if i want to go back to malacca
mother: "aiya.. come home la, tell me what can u do at malacca? you will be staring at the computer or watch tv with grandparents for the whole month..bla bla bla"



p/s: i'm not a computer geek!!!!!!! T-T




this is what will happen if u got two places u call home


but nw, i want to go back to sabah more ._.
but i promise grandma balik to malacca ._.


oh me oh my ._.



JLynN  – ( August 22, 2009 at 12:07 AM )  

say what?! dont have to be jealous. one home is better..cuz dont have to think much

Jean Yee  – ( August 23, 2009 at 2:48 PM )  

LOL! u go malacca la. i aso dun miss u d.LOL!!!!!

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP