*

FINALLY


Had fever for the past few days, i spent that good few days ..sleeping -.- so i only manage to finish the documentations for Mr Clifford's assignments last night.


I officially completed my interface design's assignments y'all =D
i've been waiting for this for a looong time
*hallelujah song playing, or i mean looping=P*



Remember my "always-isnt-working" braodband?

She's back in action
rite after i completed my ID assignment =D
*hallelujah song playing. again!!

*
This "cant-on9-during-critical-moment" happen all the time since i was sitting for my PMR, when i cant even connect to tm net during PMR period, and during SPM trial, my sreamyx router isnt working until i've complete my trial!!! and i always tot is my dad who is all behind this =/

n now, my beloved braodband..

weird... =/


should start my final assignment now =/

chop chop chop!!

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP