*

who are u?

Close my eyes, let everything pass me by


Been thinking much lately again, mood really down to drain or mayb deeper? for the pass few weeks, although so much things to do, mind keeps jumbling wit unsorted stuffs which i hardly even know what i'm worrying, frustrating about. I got so much things to talk or complain? about to family and friends which i usually talk to, but end up,

 i didnt say what i really wanted to say.

Now its hard for me to start a conversation and feels like i'm abandoning my friends which i swear i didnt and it really makes me feel guilty about it. 

Expressing myself though words is much more harder than quitting my addiction to peanut butter. (addicted to it for 1 year or 2 but glad is nw away from my head *phew!*)

my verbal and communication skill go from bad to worst.

how sad is that ._.

 dont talk much like before, and prefer to day dream, having deep thoughts, keep everything unspoken and eventually let 'em fade away or blog about it if possible. 


cheese and whiskers, i dont know the girl i see in the mirror anymore. 


pardon me for the emo post,
i've run out of prunes =(


Me  – ( June 9, 2009 at 1:05 PM )  

omg~
kawan.. I am feeling exactly the same man!! i swear 100%. This post is like... so me.

JLynN  – ( June 9, 2009 at 6:08 PM )  

woh!! kawan, we're on the same page

*pad each other shoulder*

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP