*

voila!!


At last, i changed the layout of my dear bloggie! woohooo!! Quiet satisfied, but there is some place which i need to do some editing.

i Love my very 1st layout, Its my 1st master piece. but this have to change, like seriously. Sometimes i quite fed up with the layout are arranged. everything are compacted in a tiny area at the middle while there is a huge spaces both sides. Which makes me cant post bigger images. moreover She's been wearing the same outfit for almost one year now. nevertheless I'm getting bored , and so do you.

Previously my bloggie are colour up with bright colourful hues.. in case u never visit my blog before. So i try much softer hues this time for a change :)

this is where trial and errors are come in handy :D



Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP