*

some 1 new in the house

welcome to the family =)

She is a 3 months old pup called Yogurt . I dont know what breed she is but i hope she is a mix golden retriever =D wit flappy ears, strong body, long fluffy fur (remind
s me of sunsilk ad)

*dreaming* 

My brother starts to treat the pup as his but my beloved brother cant be bothered to clean her poops and trust me, my bro will dump her in
 no time , nevertheless, my mom have to do all the job. and y i'm not suprise 

when comes to name her, we are having quite a "hard" time to choose her a name. Since she got a fur mark thing which shape of a Y at her back, so we wanna find a name which starts wit letter Y. yo-yo, york, yogi, yo, yoga(reminds me of taiwanese singer)yasmin??! yumcha?? lol!

 but my brother insists golden or dragon -.- 
 and dad have to pujuk him for quite sometime


She's good in posing -.-"


So sad that i only got less than 2 days wit her. dad should brought her back earlier! -.- 

*whining*  

anyway, hope she will recognise me next time when i come home =D
Guess i have  to snap few photos again of her tomorrow.. incase i regret ..huhu ._.

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP