*

...

Wondering how's Pocoyo, is she still runs in her wheel


Emotion roller coaster hit me, ALOT.

Wondering when i able to finish my assignments, they are heading to nowhere.
Wondering why my broadband isn't working at my college area, but works so good when i was in Malacca.
Wondering why many things are spinning in my head
Wondering why i take things so seriously although i know ppl are joking.
Wondering why is so hard for me 2 make up my mind
Wondering why misunderstanding is so easy to happen

bla bla bla.....

holly molly, i miss home ._.


eunice =)  – ( July 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM )  

hey girl, homesick yeah?
U'll get better soon, it just comes and go, I know coz I used to get it on and off too. :)

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP