*

come back to me =(

I'm still wondering why my broadband isnt working, i've called the Celcom's care line and is totally wasting my time. The operator told me to set the program then bla bla bla.. NOT helping at all.. because is basically isn't the program problem.


i plan to call again next week.. again 

in case your' wondering : the operator is like, half dead,  quite hard to communicate with him with his low energy voice  and i cant even hear him. and guess what! i've been talking to the same operator since last year -.=

so here am i.. at the library ..again 




oh sayang.. pls come back to me la.. 
i've lacked out motivation to continue my assignments without you =(
Dont be sorry later i dump u and cari maxis 
*merajuk*

Post a Comment

Instagram

♥ no copy cat please :)   © -Jean Lynn- I'm little bit of everything 2014

Back to TOP